Data Security – keeping your data save
We appreciate your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data is our top priority. Following, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data according to DSGVO (EU General Data Protection Regulation).
Name and contact information of the responsible party for data security, processing the data, as well as the company data protection officer.
WE LOVE artbuying GmbH
T +49 172 939 6931
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- Whether the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- used operating system
- the previously visited page
- your IP address
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO,
- disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
If data is passed on to third parties in the course of the statistical evaluation or evaluation (for example, reports to the Ministry of Culture), these will only be processed in anonymized form.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit to this site, to help you use our offers, including during repeat visits.
However, you usually have the option to set your Internet browser so that you are informed about the occurrence of cookies, so that you can allow or exclude them, or delete already existing cookies.
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or data stored by another server. You do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
The data stored with us will be deleted as soon as they revoke any consent or if the data is no longer necessary for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any legitimate interests or statutory retention requirements.
Unless the data is deleted because it is required for other and legitimate purposes, its processing will be restricted. Meaning the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example for data of users who must be kept for commercial or tax reasons.
According to legal requirements, storage takes place for 6 years in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (for example commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years in accordance with § 147 (1) AO (for example commercial and business letters, tax-relevant documents).
Rights of an affected individual
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a) Right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation, if data pertaining you is processed.
b) Correction / deletion / limitation of the processing
Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
- correct incorrect personal data concerning you without delay (right to rectification);
- personal data concerning you are deleted immediately (right to delete) and
- processing is restricted (right to restrict processing).
c) Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another person in charge.
d) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
e) Right to object
Is the processing of personal data concerning you for the performance of a task in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) is required that you have a right to object.
f) Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data in violation of the GDPR, you have the right to complain without prejudice to any legal remedies.
Users can regularly inform themselves about any changes in this privacy statement.
© 2019 WE LOVE artbuying GmbH